PACB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||167.3%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.396|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-83.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-276.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pacific Biosciences, the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute and Public Health England Collaborate to Finish Genomes of 3,000 Bacterial Strains GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Why Pacific Biosciences of California Shares Surged Fool Nov 22
- Pacific Biosciences Of California: Why Did This Genetic Analyzer Just Pop? Nov 22
- Friday 11/22 Insider Buying Report: PACB, CARB Nov 22
- Friday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Biotechnology Stocks Nov 22
- Insiders Buy Shares at Amedisys and Nexpoint Credit Strategies Fund Nov 22
- Keep an Eye on Pacific Biosciences, Epizyme, and Merrimack Today Fool Nov 22
- Top Insider Trades: AMED NHF ACW PACB Nov 22
- PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Sta Nov 12
- 3 Horrendous Health-Care Stocks This Week Fool Oct 26
PACB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Biosciences is up 186.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Roche Holding up 41.41%, and Sarepta Therapeutics down 29.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PACB
Pro Strategies Featuring PACB
Did Pacific Biosciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., is engaged in design, development and commercialization of innovative tools for biological research. The Company's products include the SMRT Cell, Phospholinked nucleotides, the PacBio RS.