PAAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.184|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-40.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-174.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pan American Silver Corporation (PAAS) In A Perilous Reversal The Street Dec 2
- Why SolarCity, Pan American Silver, and National Bank of Greece Soared Today Fool Nov 29
- TSX Accepts Pan American's Share Buyback - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: PAAS, ERF, PWE, CLI The Street Nov 29
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: SFG, PAAS, EFX, NLSN, BRCM Nov 20
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: PAAS, PWE, CLI, TROX Nov 19
- This Stock Has A 4.59% Yield And Sells For Less Than Book Nov 19
- Company news for November 15, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 15
- Lower Realized Metal Prices Dig Into Pan American Silver's Profit in Q3 Fool Nov 14
- Pan American Beats on Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
PAAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pan American Silver is down 41.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Coeur Mining down 52.92%, and Hecla Mining down 49.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAAS
Pro Report PDF for PAAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAAS
Did Pan American Silver make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pan American Silver Corp. engages in silver mining and related activities, including exploration, mine development, extraction, processing, refining and reclamation. The company has seven operating mines in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia. It is also owns the Navidad project in Chubut, Argentina and is the operator of the La Preciosa project in Durango, Mexico. Pan American Silver is the continuing corporation of Pan American Energy Corporation, which was incorporated under the Company Act (British Columbia) on March 7, 1979. The Company underwent two name changes: in September 1984 to Pan American Minerals Corp., and finally in April 1995 the Company was renamed Pan American Silver Corp. Pan American Silver was founded in April 1994 by Ross Beaty and John Wright, after Equinox Resources, which had been founded and built with a successfull gold mining company by Mr. Beaty, was taken over by a well-known U.S. mining company. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.