PAAS Key Stats
- The Next Move in Gold Is…? Talking Numbers May 24
- Final Glance: Silver companies May 23
- Early Glance: Silver companies May 23
- Midday Glance: Silver companies May 22
- Will This Silver Miner Shine Again? Fool May 22
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PAAS, NEM, LMT, PGH, IVR May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MCC, PAAS, EFX, CCL May 21
- Hedge Funds Are Selling Gold. Should You? Talking Numbers May 20
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) Pops as Silver Sees Relief Rally Street Insider May 20
- Reminder - Pan American Silver (PAAS) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 20
PAAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pan American Silver Corporation is down 26.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Silver Standard Resources down 37.89%, and Hecla Mining Company down 23.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PAAS
Pro Report PDF for PAAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PAAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PAAS
Did Pan American Silver Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pan American Silver Corp. engages in silver mining and related activities, including exploration, mine development, extraction, processing, refining and reclamation. The company has seven operating mines in Mexico, Peru, Argentina and Bolivia. It is also owns the Navidad project in Chubut, Argentina and is the operator of the La Preciosa project in Durango, Mexico. Pan American Silver is the continuing corporation of Pan American Energy Corporation, which was incorporated under the Company Act (British Columbia) on March 7, 1979. The Company underwent two name changes: in September 1984 to Pan American Minerals Corp., and finally in April 1995 the Company was renamed Pan American Silver Corp. Pan American Silver was founded in April 1994 by Ross Beaty and John Wright, after Equinox Resources, which had been founded and built with a successfull gold mining company by Mr. Beaty, was taken over by a well-known U.S. mining company. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.