ONTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-97.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.765|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-58.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1839%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:02 am Onconova Therapeutics announces presentation of 'Positive' data from clinical trials of Rigosertib in Myelodysplastic Syndromes (:MDS) at the 2013 ASH Annual Meeting Dec 9
- Onconova Announces Presentation of Positive Data From Clinical Trials of Rigosertib in Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) at the 2013 ASH Annual Meeting noodls Dec 9
- Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Makes Two Rigosertib Presentations at ASH Street Insider Dec 9
- Onconova says data reinforce safety/tolerability profiles of rigosertib Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts The Street Dec 2
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 27
- 4 Biotech Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume Nov 21
- Onconova Weakness Improves Risk-Reward Heading Into Pivotal Study Results Nov 19
- ONCONOVA THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Onconova Therapeutics' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
ONTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Onconova Therapeutics is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Biodel down 28.19%, and Cellular Dynamics up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ONTX
Pro Strategies Featuring ONTX
Did Onconova Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Onconova Therapeutics Inc is engaged in the discovery and development of small molecule product candidates for the treatment of cancer. The Company has three clinical-stage product candidates and six preclinical programs.