ONTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.009|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-64.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13051%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/15 12:36
SA Breaking News12/05 09:22
SA Breaking News11/13 16:37
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Onconova Therapeutics Inc|
ONTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Onconova Therapeutics is down 70.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, Celladon up N/A, and Cellular Dynamics down 60.87%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ONTX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ONTX
Did Onconova Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.onconova.com
- IR Website: http://investor.onconova.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Onconova Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel small molecule drug candidates to treat cancer. The Company has three clinical-stage product candidates and six preclinical programs.
ONTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ONTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("ONTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ONTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ONTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ONTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.