OLP Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- OLP Breaks Above 6% Yield Territory May 9
- One Liberty Properties, Inc. (OLP) Misses Q1 FFO by 1c Street Insider May 8
- One Liberty Properties, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired May 8
- ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... May 8
- Why One Liberty Is Poised to Keep Popping Fool May 1
- [video] You're Not Researching Enough About Jobs and Housing Apr 11
- 3 Attractively Priced Big-Dividend Stocks Apr 4
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OLP, POR, CYS, NCT, HNZ Mar 20
- Reminder - One Liberty Properties (OLP) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon Mar 19
OLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). One Liberty Properties is up 60.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Winthrop Realty Trust up 32.93%, and Lexington Realty Trust up 62.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OLP
Pro Report PDF for OLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OLP
Did One Liberty Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?