OLN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.326|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||145.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||188.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's How Long Smith & Wesson Can Keep Growing Fool Dec 12
- Cerberus moves to allow investors to exit Freedom Group-sources Reuters Dec 8
- Olin Corporation (OLN): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner The Street Dec 5
- Olin Corporation (OLN) Shows Signs Of Being Water-Logged And Getting Wetter The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - EXTR, CRZO, CAMP, OLN And PPS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Olin (OLN) in Focus: Stock Rises 7.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Olin (OLN) in Focus: Stock Rises 7.8% Dec 3
- Why Olin, Forest Laboratories, and ProShares UltraShort Silver Soared Today Fool Dec 2
- Olin (OLN), Axiall (AXLL) Gain as Dow Chemical (DOW) Shutters Chloralkali Capacity Street Insider Dec 2
- Chemical makers rise after Dow announces chlorine plans theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
OLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Olin is up 30.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.04%, Akzo Nobel up 26.39%, and PPG Industries up 49.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OLN
Pro Report PDF for OLN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OLN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OLN
Did Olin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Olin Corporation is a major manufacturer of ammunition and chlorine and sodium hydroxide. The company operates in two segments, Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. The Chlor Alkali Products manufactures and sells chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide. The Winchester segment is a premier developer and manufacturer of small caliber ammunition for sale to domestic and international retailer's law enforcement agencies and domestic and international militaries. Its products include sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges. Based in Clayton, Missouri, it traces its history to two companies, both founded in 1892: Franklin W. Olin's Equitable Powder Company of East Alton, Illinois and the Mathieson Alkali Works of Saltville, Virginia into which Olin merged, although keeping the Olin name first. After being headquartered for many years in Stamford, CT, it is now headquartered in Clayton, Missouri.