OLN Key Stats
- 4 Chemicals Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 10
- Gun Stocks Resilient as Pressures Build May 9
- Second New York City pension fund unloads gun stocks Reuters May 8
- Olin Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 3.33% Yield (OLN) May 7
- Reminder - Olin Corp. (OLN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 6
- OLIN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and... May 6
- OLIN CORP Financials May 3
- 4 Chemicals Stocks to Sell Now Investor Place May 3
- Thursday 5/2 Insider Buying Report: OLN, CNOB May 2
- OLIN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holder... May 1
OLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Olin Corporation is up 39.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.83%, LyondellBasell Industries up 96.27%, and Cytec Industries up 30.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OLN
Pro Report PDF for OLN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OLN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OLN
Did Olin Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Olin Corporation is a major manufacturer of ammunition and chlorine and sodium hydroxide. The company operates in two segments, Chlor Alkali Products and Winchester. The Chlor Alkali Products manufactures and sells chlorine and caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, bleach products and potassium hydroxide. The Winchester segment is a premier developer and manufacturer of small caliber ammunition for sale to domestic and international retailer's law enforcement agencies and domestic and international militaries. Its products include sporting ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components, and industrial cartridges. Based in Clayton, Missouri, it traces its history to two companies, both founded in 1892: Franklin W. Olin's Equitable Powder Company of East Alton, Illinois and the Mathieson Alkali Works of Saltville, Virginia into which Olin merged, although keeping the Olin name first. After being headquartered for many years in Stamford, CT, it is now headquartered in Clayton, Missouri.