OFG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||85.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9352|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- OFG Bancorp's 7.0% Noncumulative Monthly Income Preferred Stock, Series B About To Put More Money In Your Pocket The Street Dec 9
- M&T, 5 Other Banks Shine in Deep Data Dive The Street Dec 9
- 1:54 pm OFG Bancorp increases quarterly dividend 33% to $0.08 from $0.06 per share Dec 5
- OFG Bancorp Declares Regular Quarterly Preferred Stock Cash Dividends noodls Dec 5
- OFG Bancorp Increases Quarterly Common Stock Cash Dividend by 33% noodls Dec 5
- InPlay: OFG Bancorp increases quarterly dividend 33% to $0.08 from $0.06 per share Dec 5
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.08; 1.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- OFG Bancorp's Preferred Stock, Series A Crosses Above 8% Yield Territory The Street Dec 4
- A Buying Opportunity for Puerto Rico Bank Stocks The Street Dec 2
- OFG’s Oriental Bank Launches First Mobile Check Deposit Service in Puerto Rico noodls Nov 25
OFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OFG Bancorp is up 32.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Metro Bancorp up 55.39%, and Eagle Bancorp up 74.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OFG
Pro Report PDF for OFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OFG
Did OFG Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
OFG Bancorp provides financial services such as mortgage, commercial and consumer lending, financial planning, insurance sales, money management and investment banking and brokerage services, as well as corporate & individuals.