OFG Key Stats
- OFG Bancorp's Series B Preferred Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark Jun 11
- Cash Dividend On The Way From OFG Bancorp's Non-cumulative Monthly Income Prefer... Jun 10
- World stocks dip as focus stays on Fed's next step Jun 5
- Asia stocks fall as focus stays on Fed's next step Jun 5
- OFG Bancorp Declares Regular Quarterly Preferred Stock Cash Dividends Business Wire May 23
- OFG Bancorp Declares Regular Quarterly Common Stock Cash Dividend Business Wire May 23
- Oil down to near $93 on Chinese recovery concerns May 23
- Oil falls below $93 as China manufacturing weakens May 23
- Japan stocks dive as benchmark bond yield spikes May 23
- Oil falls below $94 as China manufacturing weakens May 23
OFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). OFG Bancorp is up 72.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Bank of Commerce up 27.08%, and Texas Capital Bancshares up 11.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for OFG
Pro Report PDF for OFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OFG
Did OFG Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Oriental Financial Group, Inc., more commonly known as Oriental Financial or Oriental Bank, is a financial holding company located in San Juan, Puerto Rico which offers a range of financial services in Puerto Rico and the state of Florida through its four wholly owned subsidiaries: Oriental Bank and Trust, Oriental Financial Services Corp., Oriental Insurance, Inc., and Caribbean Pension Consultants, Inc. . Its headquarters are located at the Oriental Center at 997-1000 San Roberto Street, Professional Offices Park in San Juan. The Oriental Financial Group has over $7.6 billion in assets, and approximately 520 employees.