OCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||128.6%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.748|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.92%|
|Net Income (TTM)||254.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- U.S. Treasury prods mortgage servicers to perform better Dec 9
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN): Today's Featured Financial Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Why mortgage applications fell in the holiday-shortened week Market Realist Dec 6
- Banks Faulted on Provision of NMS Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Ocwen Financial Corp. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of Ocwen Financial Corp. Business Wire Dec 4
- Ocwen traders are making a stand Dec 4
- Largest option trades in equities Dec 4
- Obscure Mortgage Giant To Cut 844 U.S. Jobs in 2014 The Street Dec 4
- Ocwen Financial Corp. - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha Dec 3
OCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ocwen Financial is up 62.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Walter Investment down 11.73%, and Bank of America Corp up 46.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for OCN
Pro Report PDF for OCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OCN
Did Ocwen Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ocwen Financial Corp. provides residential and commercial loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services. The company operates its business through the following segments: Servicing and Corporate Items & Other. The Servicing segment is primarily comprised of the company's core residential servicing business. This segment provides loan servicing for a fee, including asset management and resolution services, primarily to owners of subprime residential mortgages. The Corporate Items & Other segment includes Debt securities and Capital Trust Securities. It was founded in February 1988 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with additional offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida, and Washington, D.C. It also has operations in Uruguay and India.