OCN Key Stats
- Newcastle's New Addition to a Lucrative Corner of the Mortgage Market Fool May 24
- Amazing Upside Left at Ocwen Financial May 23
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN): Today's Featured Banking Laggard May 23
- Stocks Reverse Lower On Fears That Fed May Pare Easing May 22
- Amazing Upside Left at Ocwen Financial Fool May 22
- 3 Stocks With Steady Growth Prospects Fool May 22
- Fortress Is Betting On Bill Collectors With Mortgage Servicer Nationstar May 22
- Flagstar Bancorp Said to Weigh Sale of Mortgage-Servicing Rights May 22
- Home Loan's Goal: Own Low-Risk Assets, Pay Dividend May 21
- Ocwen Financial Corporation's Management Presents at Barclays High Yield and Syn... May 21
OCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ocwen Financial Corporation is up 159.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Walter Investment Management up 103.6%, and Nationstar Mortgage up 157.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for OCN
Pro Report PDF for OCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download OCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring OCN
Did Ocwen Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ocwen Financial Corp. provides residential and commercial loan servicing, special servicing and asset management services. The company operates its business through the following segments: Servicing and Corporate Items & Other. The Servicing segment is primarily comprised of the company's core residential servicing business. This segment provides loan servicing for a fee, including asset management and resolution services, primarily to owners of subprime residential mortgages. The Corporate Items & Other segment includes Debt securities and Capital Trust Securities. It was founded in February 1988 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with additional offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando, Florida, and Washington, D.C. It also has operations in Uruguay and India.