NWFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.107|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.042M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Norwood Financial (NWFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 4.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 12
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Oct 18
- Norwood Financial Corp Announces Third Quarter Earnings GlobeNewswire Oct 18
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 10
- Wayne Bank Hires Chief Lending Officer GlobeNewswire Oct 10
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 13
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield Street Insider Sep 13
- Norwood Financial Corp. Announces Cash Dividend GlobeNewswire Sep 13
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 8
NWFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Norwood Financial is up 6.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ameris Bancorp up 65.13%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWFL
Pro Strategies Featuring NWFL
Did Norwood Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Norwood Financial Corporation is the holding company for Wayne Bank. It offers a range of personal and business credit services and trust and investment products and real estate settlement services.