NWFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.221|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.464M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Yahoo 01/22 14:12 ET
- Norwood Financial Corp Announces Earnings for the Fourth Quarter and Year GlobeNewswire 01/22 13:00 ET
- 3:01 pm Norwood Financial Corp. announces 3.4% increase in quarterly dividend to $0.30 from $0.29 per share 12/12 18:22 ET
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 12/12 15:40 ET
- Norwood Financial (NWFL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 4.4% Yield Street Insider 12/12 15:01 ET
- Norwood Financial Corp Announces Cash Dividend Increase GlobeNewswire 12/12 15:00 ET
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report 11/07 10:28 ET
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex 10/18 13:05 ET
- Norwood Financial Corp Announces Third Quarter Earnings GlobeNewswire 10/18 11:00 ET
- NORWOOD FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 10/10 12:08 ET
NWFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Norwood Financial is up 5.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Ameris Bancorp up 58.56%, and First Vietnamese down 50.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWFL
Pro Strategies Featuring NWFL
Did Norwood Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
Norwood Financial Corporation is the holding company for Wayne Bank. It offers a range of personal and business credit services and trust and investment products and real estate settlement services.