NWFL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.290|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.315M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/10/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Sep 12 2014, Pay Date: Nov 03 2014|
|07/21/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Jun 12 2014, Pay Date: Aug 01 2014|
|04/11/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Mar 14 2014, Pay Date: May 01 2014|
|01/13/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.30, Declared Date: Dec 12 2013, Pay Date: Feb 03 2014|
NWFL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Norwood Financial is up 1.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Cheviot Financial up 17.74%, and First Federal of Northern up 15.96%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NWFL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NWFL
Did Norwood Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.waynebank.com
- IR Website: http://www.waynebank.com/index.php/stockholder-services
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Norwood Financial Corp is the holding company for Wayne Bank. It offers a range of personal and business credit services and trust and investment products and real estate settlement services.
NWFL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NWFL","name")
- Description: =YCI("NWFL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NWFL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NWFL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NWFL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.