NVO Key Stats
- Positive Data on Novartis' Jakavi Jun 18
- InPlay: Novo Nordisk A/S confirms Federal Circuit Court rules on patent litigati... Jun 18
- Positive Data on Novartis' Jakavi - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- J&J to Buy Aragon for $1 Billion Jun 18
- Why MannKind Is Poised to Pull Back Fool Jun 18
- [$$] Riding a Rising Global Middle Class Jun 18
- J&J to Buy Aragon for $1 Billion - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/17: (KNDI) (NFLX) (AMD) Higher; (FOLD) (TEX)... Jun 17
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Novo Nordisk (NVO) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 17
- 1 Thing You Always Wanted to Know About Drugs (but Were Afraid to Ask) Jun 15
NVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novo-Nordisk is up 20.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Eli Lilly and Company up 29.68%, and Sanofi up 57.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NVO
Pro Report PDF for NVO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVO
Did Novo-Nordisk make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Novo Nordisk manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products and services. Created in 1989 through a merger of two Danish companies dating back to the 1920s, it has become one of the world's leading companies in diabetes care, where Novo Nordisk pursues research into pulmonary delivery systems; other companies, such as Medtronic, have expanded into insulin pump systems. Novo Nordisk also commands large sectors of the markets in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. They are beginning research in the areas of autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases, using novel technologies such as translational immunology and monoclonal antibodies. With headquarters in Denmark, Novo Nordisk has international production facilities in seven countries, with affiliates or offices in 76 countries. Novo Nordisk employs approximately 29,000 people globally (as of Q4 2009), and markets its products in 179 countries. Novo Nordisk is a full member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA). Novo Nordisk has been ranked 25 among 100 Best companies to work for 2010 by Fortune.