NVO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.098|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.388B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will MannKind Inhale Novo Nordisk's Profits? Fool Dec 10
- Sanofi's Update on Lyxumia - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Drugs Industry The Street Dec 10
- A 2013 Top Ten Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Ferreiro, Executive Director and Senior Analyst at Oppenheimer & Co., Covering Biotechnology, Life Science Tools and Diagnostics: Opportunities in Hepatitis C and Genomic Technologi Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Significant Stock Price Appreciation and Increased M&A from Biotech Productivity and Innovation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): Today's Featured Health Care Winner The Street Dec 5
- The Future of Diabetes Control: Treat the Cause, Not the Symptom Dec 5
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: FleetCor, Sanofi, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly and Johnson and Johnson Dec 5
- 3 Health Care Stocks Pushing Sector Growth The Street Dec 5
- Positive Phase III Data on Sanofi's U300 Dec 4
NVO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novo-Nordisk is up 11.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Eli Lilly up 4.27%, and Sanofi up 11.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVO
Pro Report PDF for NVO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVO
Did Novo-Nordisk make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Novo Nordisk manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products and services. Created in 1989 through a merger of two Danish companies dating back to the 1920s, it has become one of the world's leading companies in diabetes care, where Novo Nordisk pursues research into pulmonary delivery systems; other companies, such as Medtronic, have expanded into insulin pump systems. Novo Nordisk also commands large sectors of the markets in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. They are beginning research in the areas of autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases, using novel technologies such as translational immunology and monoclonal antibodies. With headquarters in Denmark, Novo Nordisk has international production facilities in seven countries, with affiliates or offices in 76 countries. Novo Nordisk employs approximately 29,000 people globally (as of Q4 2009), and markets its products in 179 countries. Novo Nordisk is a full member of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA). Novo Nordisk has been ranked 25 among 100 Best companies to work for 2010 by Fortune.