NVDQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||48.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3213|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-77.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Novadaq to Present at December Investor Healthcare Events noodls Nov 25
- TauTona Group Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance and Key Patent for 'TauTona Tissue Injector' Marketwired Nov 20
- William Blair Starts Novadaq Technologies (NVDQ) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 15
- Novadaq Analyst and Investor Day Agenda noodls Nov 11
- Novadaq and Swissray Asia Announce International SPY and PINPOINT Distribution Agreements noodls Nov 7
- Novadaq to Present at November Investor Healthcare Conferences noodls Nov 4
- Novadaq Announces Closing of its Previously Announced Bought Deal of Common Shares noodls Oct 29
- Novadaq Floats New Share Offering Fool Oct 24
- Novadaq Announces Pricing of Approximately $105 Million Offering of Common Shares noodls Oct 24
- Novadaq Tech (NVDQ) Prices 6.25M Offering at $16.75/Share Street Insider Oct 24
NVDQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novadaq Technologies is up 84.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Abaxis up 1.63%, and Alliance HealthCare up 291.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVDQ
Pro Report PDF for NVDQ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVDQ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVDQ
Did Novadaq Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Novadaq Technologies Inc. develops, manufactures and markets real-time fluorescence imaging technology products that are designed for use by surgeons in the operating room and other clinical settings.