NSANY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.774|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.923B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 10 Healthiest Cars on the Road The Street 3:30 AM
- Advice For GM's CEO Mary Barra The Street Dec 11
- Apple (AAPL) Hires Top Radio Ad Exec as iTunes Radio Looks to Draw More Revenue Street Insider Dec 10
- GM: Six Years Ahead Of Tesla The Street Dec 10
- Nissan Sees Less Congested New York With Its Taxi of Tomorrow Dec 9
- DONGFENG MOTOR CO., LTD. APPOINTS JUN SEKI AS NEW PRESIDENT noodls Dec 9
- How Chrysler Will Compete With the 2015 Chevy Colorado Fool Dec 8
- America’s 10 Most Popular Used Cars Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 7
- 3 Stocks to Cash In on Abenomics - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- 3 Stocks to Cash In on Abenomics Dec 6
NSANY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nissan Motor is down 6.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Ford Motor up 46.96%, and General Motors up 56.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NSANY
Pro Report PDF for NSANY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NSANY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NSANY
Did Nissan Motor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nissan Motor is engaged in the manufacturing, sale and related business of automotive products, industrial machinery and marine equipment.