NNVC Key Stats
SA Breaking News02/25 09:24
PR Newswire02/25 09:00
NNVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nanoviricides is down 33.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.10%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals down 16.12%, and Sarepta Therapeutics down 50.85%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NNVC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NNVC
Did Nanoviricides make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.nanoviricides.com
- IR Website: http://www.nanoviricides.com/investorinfo.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Nanoviricides Inc a development stage nano-biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of anti-viral therapeutics primarily in the United States.
NNVC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NNVC","name")
- Description: =YCI("NNVC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NNVC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NNVC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NNVC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.