NMBL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-69.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-48.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily08/27 11:21
Street Insider08/27 09:44
Street Insider08/27 08:01
Street Insider08/27 07:37
Street Insider08/26 18:05
NMBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nimble Storage is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Violin Memory up N/A, and EMC up 16.02%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NMBL
PDF Report for NMBL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NMBL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NMBL
Did Nimble Storage make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Data Storage
- Company Website: http://www.nimblestorage.com
- IR Website: http://investors.nimblestorage.com/company/investor-relations/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: July 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: January 31, 2014
- NAICS: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Code: 518210
- NAICS Industry: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Nimble Storage Inc designs & sells a flash-optimized hybrid storage platform that it believes is disrupting the market by enabling improvements in application performance and storage capacity with data protection.
NMBL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NMBL","name")
- Description: =YCI("NMBL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NMBL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NMBL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NMBL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.