NL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5906|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/12/2015||Earnings||NL Industries Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/07/2014||Earnings||NL Third Quarter 2014 Results|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||NL Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for NL Industries Inc|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||NL Industries Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
NL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NL Industries is down 30.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, Applied Industrial down 5.53%, and Anixter International down 23.91%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NL
Did NL Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Industrial Distribution
- Company Website: http://www.nl-ind.com
- IR Website: http://www.nl-ind.com/home.nsf
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333249
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
NL Industries Inc is a holding company and operates in the component products industry through its majority owned subsidiary, CompX International Inc. It also operates in the chemicals industry through Kronos Worldwide, Inc. CompX and Kronos.
NL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NL","name")
- Description: =YCI("NL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.