NL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6084|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||NL Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results|
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for NL Industries Inc|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||NL Industries Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/12/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 NL Industries, Inc. Earnings Results|
|12/03/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.125, Declared Date: Oct 24 2013, Pay Date: Dec 24 2013|
|11/06/2013||Earnings||NL Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results|
|09/03/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.125, Declared Date: Aug 07 2013, Pay Date: Sep 24 2013|
NL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NL Industries is down 18.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.12%, Applied Industrial up 3.88%, and Anixter International up 12.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NL
Did NL Industries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Industrial Distribution
- Company Website: http://www.nl-ind.com
- IR Website: http://www.nl-ind.com/home.nsf
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New Jersey
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333249
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
NL Industries, Inc., is a holding company and operates in the component products industry through its majority owned subsidiary, CompX International Inc.
NL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NL","name")
- Description: =YCI("NL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.