NINE Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0664|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.312M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
NINE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ninetowns Internet is down 3.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.02%, CA down 3.96%, and Evertec up 4.90%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NINE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NINE
Did Ninetowns Internet make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Infrastructure
- Company Website: http://www.ninetowns.com
- IR Website: http://ir.ninetowns.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software and Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, and Record Reproducing
- NAICS Code: 334614
- NAICS Industry: Manufacturing and Reproducing Magnetic and Optical Media
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Ninetowns Internet Technology Group Co Ltd is a PRC software company that enables enterprises and trade-related PRC government agencies to streamline the import/export process in China.
NINE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NINE","name")
- Description: =YCI("NINE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NINE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NINE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NINE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.