NFX Key Stats
- Energy stocks looking to end week off 1% May 24
- Commit To Purchase Newfield Exploration At $18, Earn 10.6% May 22
- Newfield Exploration Co. Presents at UBS Global Oil and Gas Conference, May-21-2... May 21
- Energy stocks stretch winning streak to second day May 21
- Energy stocks fall, Hess among top losers May 16
- 10 Incredible Numbers From the Bakken May 16
- 10 Incredible Numbers From the Bakken Fool May 15
- Newfield Exploration to Present at Upcoming Events PR Newswire May 13
- Market Advance Is Slowing May 9
- Bakken Update: Investment Trends In The Bakken's First Quarter Of 2013, Part II May 9
NFX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newfield Exploration Company is down 18.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Range Resources Corporation up 24.26%, and EPL Oil & Gas up 95.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NFX
Pro Report PDF for NFX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NFX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NFX
Did Newfield Exploration Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Newfield Exploration is an independent company that specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. Its operations in the United States include the Mid-Continent region of Oklahoma and northern Texas, along the Rocky Mountains, southern and coastal Texas, the Gulf of Mexico, and recently in Pennsylvania along the Appalachia Mountains. Newfield also operates internationally through numerous sites offshore of Malaysia and China. The company was founded by Joe B. Foster in 1989.