NEOG Key Stats
- Neogen launches comprehensive cattle genomic test PR Newswire May 6
- Neogen introduces meat species identification service noodls Apr 25
- FedEx CEO Sells 202K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Apr 8
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from Neogen Fool Apr 5
- NEOGEN CORP Financials Apr 3
- Neogen Misses Where it Counts Fool Apr 1
- These 3 Stocks Saw Trading Price Swings This Past Week Post Earnings Mar 30
- Weekly Wrap: 3/28/2013 Mar 28
- NEOGEN CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Mar 28
- Neogen sales growth poised to accelerate over long term, says Roth Capital Mar 27
NEOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Neogen Corporation is up 42.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.90%, Idexx Laboratories up 4.25%, and Agilent Technologies up 21.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NEOG
Pro Report PDF for NEOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEOG
Did Neogen Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Neogen Corporation engages in the development, manufacture and sale of various products for food safety testing and animal health applications. The company operates through two segments: Food Safety division which develops and markets dehydrated culture media and rapid diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, spoilage organisms, mycotoxins, food allergens, genetic modifications, drug residues, plant diseases and sanitation concerns and the Animal Safety division that develops and markets a complete line of diagnostics, veterinary instruments, veterinary pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, disinfectants and rodenticides. The company sells its products directly, as well as through distributors and retail chains. Neogen Corporation was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Lansing, Michigan.