NCMI Key Stats
- NCM® Fathom Events Expands Its Comedy Programming with Leading Stand-up Comedy S... May 22
- Accounts and People of Note in the Advertising Industry May 20
- Drum Corps International Season Opening Competition Returns to the Big Screen Th... May 20
- News From the Advertising Industry May 19
- CORRECTING and REPLACING “Swan Lake Mariinsky Live*” Dances On Point and Into U.... May 16
- NCM Media Networks Shows Why Bigger Is Better At Cinema Upfront Event Business Wire May 15
- National CineMedia, Inc. to Participate at Barclay’s Investor Conferences in Chi... May 14
- “Swan Lake Mariinsky Live*” Dances On Point and Into U.S. Cinemas In 3-D This Ju... May 13
- NCM Media Networks Strengthens Its National Sales Team Business Wire May 13
- NATIONAL CINEMEDIA, INC. Financials May 10
NCMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National CineMedia is up 32.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Regal Entertainment Group up 47.82%, and Cinemark up 31.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NCMI
Pro Report PDF for NCMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NCMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NCMI
Did National CineMedia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National CineMedia operates NCM Media Networks, an integrated media company reaching U.S. consumers in movie theaters, online and through mobile technology. The NCM Cinema Network and NCM Fathom present cinema advertising and events across the United States' largest digital in-theater network, consisting of theaters owned by AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings, Inc., Regal Entertainment Group and other leading regional theater circuits. NCM's theater advertising network covers 170 Designated Market Areas and includes approximately 17,300 screens . During 2010, over 675 million patrons attended movies shown in theaters currently included in NCM's network. The company was founded on October 5, 2006 and is headquartered in Centennial, Colorado.