MXL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4406|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-15.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MaxLinear’s MxL661 Global Hybrid Tuner Delivers Cost, Performance, and RF-to-IF Delay Programmability for New Line of Hisense TVs noodls Dec 2
- MAXLINEAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 20
- MaxLinear Is #365 on Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500™ List of Fastest Growing Companies in North America noodls Nov 13
- MAXLINEAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 6
- MaxLinear and Peregrine Semiconductor Team on Dual-RF-Input Digital TV Reference Design noodls Nov 5
- MaxLinear Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- MaxLinear, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 30
- MaxLinear, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Oct 30
- MAXLINEAR INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- MaxLinear, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
MXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MaxLinear is up 73.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Microchip Technology up 48.04%, and Magnachip Semiconductor up 54.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MXL
Pro Strategies Featuring MXL
Did MaxLinear make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MaxLinear, Inc. is a provider of highly integrated, radio-frequency analog and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for broadband communications applications.