MX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.544|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||168.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MX and YMC to Offer 0.35um and 0.18um Embedded Multiple-Time Programmable (MTP) IP Solutions noodls Nov 25
- MagnaChip and YMC to Offer 0.35um and 0.18um Embedded Multiple-Time Programmable (MTP) IP Solutions noodls Nov 25
- MX Announces Extension of Exchange Offer for 6.625% Senior Notes due 2021 noodls Nov 19
- MagnaChip Semiconductor's Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- MagnaChip Announces Extension of Exchange Offer for 6.625% Senior Notes due 2021 noodls Nov 19
- MX to Present and Discuss Growth Opportunities and Strategies at the UBS Global Technology Co noodls Nov 12
- MagnaChip to Present and Discuss Growth Opportunities and Strategies at the UBS Global Technology Conference noodls Nov 12
- UBS Downgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 31
- MagnaChip Semiconductor's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- MX Reports 3Q 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 29
MX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magnachip Semiconductor is up 46.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Microchip Technology up 44.56%, and Supertex up 40.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MX
Pro Report PDF for MX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MX
Did Magnachip Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp is a Korea-based designer and manufacturer of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for high-volume consumer applications.