MX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.544|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||168.99M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/03 13:48
PR Newswire12/01 06:00
SA Breaking News11/26 14:52
|01/28/2014 17:00 EST||Misc||Magnachip Schedules Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call|
|01/28/2014||Earnings||MagnaChip Q4 Earnings Results|
MX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magnachip Semiconductor is down 24.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.85%, Analog Devices up 18.48%, and EZChip Semiconductor down 16.53%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MX
Did Magnachip Semiconductor make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.magnachip.com
- IR Website: http://investors.magnachip.com/
- HQ Country: Luxembourg
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2012
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corp is a Korea-based designer and manufacturer of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for high-volume consumer applications.
MX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MX","name")
- Description: =YCI("MX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.