MTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.511|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||421.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||173.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why gross domestic product rocketed in Q3—but there is a caveat Market Realist Dec 6
- Pulte Upped to Neutral on Strong Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Consumer optimism edges up in December, helping homebuilder stocks Dec 4
- Jacobs Wins Contract from Shell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Why rising manufacturing growth is good for homebuilders Market Realist Dec 3
- Why better-than-expected consumer sentiment helps homebuilders Nov 29
- Ryland Continues to Invest in New Homes Nov 29
- Ryland Continues to Invest in New Homes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Investing in homebuilders: Pending home sales dropped in October Market Realist Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - THS, AL, MTH, TRMB And SLH Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
MTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Meritage Homes is up 20.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, DR Horton up 2.89%, and Toll Brothers up 7.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTH
Pro Report PDF for MTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTH
Did Meritage Homes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Meritage Homes Corporation is an American real-estate development company that constructs single-family homes across the country and active adult communities in Arizona. It provides various homes for a range of homebuyers, including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult buyers in 12 metropolitan areas of Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, Colorado, and Florida. The company offers homes under the Meritage Homes and Monterey Homes brand names. Meritage Homes Corporation was founded by Steven J. Hilton in 1985. It is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is a publicly traded company. It is a member of the Public Home Builders Council of America.