MTH Key Stats
- Homebuilders Rise on Robust Housing Data - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- NVR Unveils Single-Family Homes - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Homebuilders Rebound in Thursday Trading - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- Ryland Offers Homes in Mission Viejo - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Ryland Offers Homes in Mission Viejo Jun 13
- These Builders Look Appealing for Your Growth Portfolio Fool Jun 13
- Meritage Homes' Management Presents at Deutsche Bank Global Industrials and Basi... Jun 12
- Cramer: “Plunk The Money Down Now” on Housing; Hovnanian CEO Agrees Talking Numbers Jun 12
- Stock Market News for June 11, 2013 - Market News Zacks Jun 11
- Homebuilders Tumble After Lennar Downgrade Jun 10
MTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Meritage Homes Corporation is up 80.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Ryland Group up 103.8%, and M.D.C. up 37.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTH
Pro Report PDF for MTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTH
Did Meritage Homes Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Meritage Homes Corporation is an American real-estate development company that constructs single-family homes across the country and active adult communities in Arizona. It provides various homes for a range of homebuyers, including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult buyers in 12 metropolitan areas of Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, Colorado, and Florida. The company offers homes under the Meritage Homes and Monterey Homes brand names. Meritage Homes Corporation was founded by Steven J. Hilton in 1985. It is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and is a publicly traded company. It is a member of the Public Home Builders Council of America.