MTD Key Stats
- Here's How Mettler-Toledo International Is Making You So Much Cash 1:07 AM
- Here's How Mettler-Toledo International Is Making You So Much Cash Fool May 22
- This Metric Suggests You're Right to Own Mettler-Toledo International. Fool May 16
- Mettler-Toledo International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MTD) May 15
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Announces Webcast of Presentation at UBS Globa... May 14
- 5 Healthcare Stocks With The Highest EPS Benzinga May 14
- Is Mettler-Toledo International Going to Burn You? Fool May 14
- This Specialized Tech Company Looks Cheap May 13
- 1 Healthcare, 1 Basic Materials And 1 Tech Mid Cap With Recent Intensive Insider... May 12
- Mettler-Toledo International Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MTD) May 8
MTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mettler-Toledo International is up 33.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, PerkinElmer up 21.03%, and Laboratory Corporation of America Hldgs up 17.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTD
Pro Report PDF for MTD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTD
Did Mettler-Toledo International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. It was formed by the merging of two companies: Mettler, based in Switzerland, and Toledo Scale, based in Columbus, Ohio, USA. The company operates through five reportable segments: U.S. Operations, Swiss Operations, Western European Operations, Chinese Operations and Other. The company was founded in 1991 and is currently headquartered in Columbus, Ohio and in Zurich, Switzerland, with offices for its many brands based around the world.