MTD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.706|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||300.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mettler-Toledo International Larger Than S&P 500 Component Ball The Street Dec 5
- METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statement Dec 2
- New Lifetime High Reached: Mettler-Toledo International (MTD) Nov 22
- METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 8
- METTLER TOLEDO INTERNATIONAL INC/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Mettler-Toledo should move lower on 2014 outlook, says Jefferies Nov 8
- Mettler-Toledo International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Mettler-Toledo International Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 7
- Mettler Toledo International Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Nov 7
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 7
MTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mettler-Toledo Intl is up 32.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, PerkinElmer up 29.73%, and Thermo Fisher Scientific up 59.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTD
Pro Report PDF for MTD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTD
Did Mettler-Toledo Intl make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mettler-Toledo International, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. It was formed by the merging of two companies: Mettler, based in Switzerland, and Toledo Scale, based in Columbus, Ohio, USA. The company operates through five reportable segments: U.S. Operations, Swiss Operations, Western European Operations, Chinese Operations and Other. The company was founded in 1991 and is currently headquartered in Columbus, Ohio and in Zurich, Switzerland, with offices for its many brands based around the world.