MPAA Key Stats
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary Jun 18
- B. Riley Upgrades Motorcar Parts of Americabb (MPAA) to Buy Street Insider Jun 18
- Motorcar Parts of America upgraded by B. Riley & Co. Jun 18
- Motorcar Parts of America Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call T... Jun 17
- MOTORCAR PARTS AMERICA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... Jun 17
- MOTORCAR PARTS AMERICA INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Jun 17
- Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. (MPAA) Widens Q4 Loss to 14c/Share Street Insider Jun 17
- Motorcar Parts of America Reports Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Result... Jun 17
- Q4 2013 Motorcar Parts of America, Inc. Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Jun 17
- Motorcar Parts of America to Report Fiscal 2013 Fourth Quarter/ Year-End Results... Jun 14
MPAA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Motorcar Parts of America is up 114.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Dorman Products up 114.9%, and Autoliv up 50.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPAA
Pro Strategies Featuring MPAA
Did Motorcar Parts of America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.