MMS Key Stats
- SAIC Gets Plum Contract from Navy Jun 13
- MAXIMUS to Operate the Customer Service Contact Center and Support Service for t... Jun 13
- SAIC Gets Plum Contract from Navy - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Booz Allen Shares Slip on PRISM Leak Jun 11
- Booz Allen Shares Slip on PRISM Leak - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- MAXIMUS Foundation Supports Local Non-Profit Organizations Serving Disadvantaged... Jun 5
- Is This Stock Worth Buying Right Now? Jun 3
- SAI Wins Contract from Orange County Jun 3
- SAI Wins Contract from Orange County - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- MAXIMUS' CEO Presents at Deutsche Bank dbAccess Health Care Conference (Transcri... May 29
MMS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Maximus is up 69.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Booz Allen Hamilton up 79.77%, and Huron Consulting Group up 49.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MMS
Pro Report PDF for MMS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MMS
Did Maximus make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Maximus Inc., trademarked as MAXIMUS, is an American for-profit privatizing company that provides business process services to government health and human services agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and the United Kingdom. MAXIMUS focuses on administering government-sponsored programs, such as Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program, health care reform, welfare-to-work, Medicare, child support enforcement, and other government programs. The company is based in Reston, Virginia, has 8,657 employees, and reported annual revenue of $1.05 billion in fiscal year 2012.