MGIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4183|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top-Tier Thai Bank Selects Magic’s AppBuilder as Part of Its Core Banking Development Platform noodls Nov 13
- Top-Tier Thai Bank Selects Magic's AppBuilder as Part of Its Core Banking Development Platform PR Newswire Nov 13
- Magic Software (MGIC) Files $60M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Nov 11
- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 6
- Magic Continues Growth Streak with Record Q3 2013 Non-GAAP Operating Income of $6.0 Million, an Increase of 31% Year over Year; Revenues for Q3 2013 Grew 9% Year over Year to $35.6 Million noodls Nov 6
- Magic Software: Has Anyone Looked At The 2014 Revenue Potential? Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- Magic Boosts Integration Platform with In-Memory Data Grid Architecture and New Certified Adapters noodls Oct 31
- Christie, a Global Leader in Visual Display Solutions, Selects Magic xpi Integration Platform for Business Process Integration PR Newswire Oct 24
- Millennium MusicMedia Selects Magic Enterprise Mobility Solution PR Newswire Oct 22
- Magic Announces Enhanced End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution with New Offline and Mobile Device Management Capabilities PR Newswire Oct 15
MGIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magic Software is up 59.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Accelrys up 2.53%, and ACI Worldwide up 47.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGIC
Pro Strategies Featuring MGIC
Did Magic Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Magic Software Enterprises develops, markets, and supports software development and deployment technology and applications.