MGIC Key Stats
- BNP Real Estate Uses Magic xpa Application Platform to Enhance and Mobilize its ... Jun 12
- Formula Systems to Pay Dividend of $0.37 Fool Jun 10
- July Options Now Available For Magic Software Enterprises (MGIC) May 20
- Magic Software Enterprises Ltd (MGIC) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c Street Insider May 7
- Magic Reports First Quarter 2013 Results with Double-digit Year over Year Growth... May 7
- Magic xpi Integration Platform Chosen by Godrej Properties, One of India's Top R... May 1
- MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD Financials Apr 27
- 4 Solid-Yielding Dividend Stocks With A Very Low PEG Ratio That Are In Uptrend Apr 25
- Magic Software (MGIC), GigaSpaces Enter Technology Partnership Street Insider Apr 17
- Magic Software Establishes Technology Partnership with GigaSpaces PR Newswire Apr 17
MGIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magic Software Enterprises is down 1.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Accelrys up 2.15%, and Sage Group up 38.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGIC
Pro Report PDF for MGIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGIC
Did Magic Software Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Magic Software Enterprises is an international software company. International headquarters are in Or Yehuda, Israel while the North American headquarters are in Laguna Hills, California and the European main office is located in Houten, Netherlands. It is ranked in the Software 500 by Software Magazine.