MGEE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.084|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||71.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - MGEE Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, MGE Energy and Great Plains Energy Nov 22
- NRP Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Integrys Unveils CNG Station in Florida - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- 11/15/2013 MGE Energy Declares Regular Dividend noodls Nov 15
- MGE Energy, Inc. (MGEE) Declares $0.4076 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- MGE Energy Declares Regular Dividend Business Wire Nov 15
- MGE ENERGY INC Financials Nov 14
- MGE Energy Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for MGEE Nov 7
- 11/07/2013 MGE Energy Reports Third-Quarter Earnings noodls Nov 7
MGEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MGE Energy is up 8.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.19%, Brookfield Infrastructure up 12.22%, and Integrys Energy Group up 3.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGEE
Pro Report PDF for MGEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGEE
Did MGE Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MGE Energy, Inc. is a public utility holding company. The company through its subsidiary, Madison Gas and Electric Co. (MGE) generates and distributes electric energy, natural gas to customers in Dane County, Wisconsin, including the city of Madison, Columbia, Crawford, Iowa, Juneau, Monroe, and Vernon. It operates through five business segments: Electric Utility Operations, Gas Utility Operations, Nonregulated Energy Operations, Transmission Investments and Others. MGE Energy, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.