MCHP Key Stats
- Analog Devices Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- Analog Devices Prices Senior Notes May 24
- Semtech's 1Q Earnings Miss Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Microchip’s New 36V Digital Potentiometers Support Wide Signal Swings and High P... May 22
- Analog's 2Q Earnings Miss Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions May 21
- [$$] Two Chip Underdogs Ready for Their Day May 20
- Photomontage of the day: The world of wearable computers May 18
- Consider These Under the Radar Tech Stocks Fool May 18
- Microchip Technology Delivers 12 Billionth PIC® Microcontroller to Leading Motor... May 16
MCHP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Microchip Technology is up 22.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Atmel Corporation up 2.93%, and Texas Instruments up 27.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MCHP
Pro Report PDF for MCHP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MCHP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MCHP
Did Microchip Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Microchip Technology is an American manufacturer of microcontroller, memory and analog semiconductors. Its products include microcontrollers (PICmicro, dsPIC / PIC24, PIC32), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, KEELOQ devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and mixed signal devices. Some of the interface devices include USB, ZigBee/MiWi, Controller Area Network, and Ethernet. . It operates in two industry segments and engages primarily in the design, development, manufacture and marketing of semiconductor products as well as the licensing of Flash intellectual property. The company was founded on February 14, 1989 and is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona.