LWAY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3957|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.533M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Synutra (SYUT) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.5% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- WhiteWave Is A Great Organic Foods Pick Fool Nov 20
- Company news for November 18, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Nov 18
- Lifeway Beats on Earnings, but Goes Free Cash Flow Negative Nov 15
- Lifeway Foods Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Lifeway Foods Announces Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 14
- Lifeway Foods, Inc. (LWAY) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 14
- LIFEWAY FOODS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Lifeway Foods Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- Lifeway Foods Responds to Typhoon Haiyan Crisis with Charity Miles Sponsorship - Company Begins 'Giving Tuesday' Early to Aid Philippines Disaster Victims PR Newswire Nov 12
LWAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lifeway Foods is up 82.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, The Whitewave Foods up 48.14%, and Dean Foods down 1.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LWAY
Pro Strategies Featuring LWAY
Did Lifeway Foods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lifeway Foods Inc., manufactures probiotic, cultured, functional dairy and non-dairy health food products.