LEE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.421|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-73.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/16 11:51
Street Insider05/08 08:35
Business Wire05/08 08:30
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Lee Enterprises Inc.Q2 2014 Earning Result.|
|02/19/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Lee Enterprises, Inc.|
|02/06/2014||Earnings||Lee Enterprises Inc.Q1 2014 Earning Result.|
|11/11/2013||Earnings||Fourth Fiscal Quarter.|
LEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lee Enterprises is up 31.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, Gannett up 32.90%, and E W Scripps up 18.61%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LEE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LEE
Did Lee Enterprises make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Publishing
- Company Website: http://www.lee.net
- IR Website: http://www.lee.net/financial/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Iowa
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Newspaper Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511110
- NAICS Industry: Newspaper, Periodical, Book, and Directory Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Lee Enterprises Inc is a provider of local news and information and a major platform for advertising, in primarily midsize markets.
LEE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LEE","name")
- Description: =YCI("LEE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LEE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LEE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LEE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.