LEE Key Stats
- NewsRight dismantles, transfers brand to Moreover May 17
- LEE ENTERPRISES, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- LEE ENTERPRISES, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreem... May 7
- LEE ENTERPRISES, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and ... May 6
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch names publisher May 2
- InPlay: Lee Enterprises promotes Kevin Mowbray to Chief Operating Officer May 2
- Lee Enterprises Promotes Kevin Mowbray to Chief Operating Officer Business Wire May 2
- Lee Enterprises's Revenue Is Starting To Stabilize May 1
- Lee Enterprises refinances $94 million in debt Apr 30
- Lee Enterprises refinances Pulitzer Notes with Berkshire Hathaway noodls Apr 30
LEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lee Enterprises is up 48.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, E.W. Scripps Company up 46.33%, and McClatchy Company up 13.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEE
Pro Report PDF for LEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEE
Did Lee Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lee Enterprises is a publicly traded American media company. It publishes 54 daily newspapers in 23 states, and more than 300 weekly, classified, and specialty publications. Lee Enterprises was founded in 1890 by Alfred Wilson Lee and is based in Davenport, Iowa.