LEA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||13.12|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.240B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UBS Downgrades Dana Holding (DAN) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FGP, NGG, LEA, SWK, UNH The Street Dec 3
- Panasonic in talks with auto parts makers, Bloomberg reports Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Movado, PepsiCo and Lear Forbes Dec 2
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Lear Ranks As A Top Pick The Street Dec 2
- CarMax Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Growing Demand For EV / HEVs Bodes Well For Lear Corporation Nov 24
- EV/HEVs Growth Bodes Well For Lear Corporation Nov 22
- Doubting Toyota Prince Defeats Crisis to Prove Self Wrong: Cars Bloomberg Nov 20
- LEAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
LEA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lear is up 86.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.22%, Magna International up 74.45%, and Visteon up 56.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LEA
Pro Report PDF for LEA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEA
Did Lear make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Lear Corporation is a Fortune 500 company with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical power management systems, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 200 locations in 35 countries around the globe and employs approximately 93,000 employees. Lear was founded in 1917.