LEA Key Stats
- The Brady Bunch Market May 25
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- Lear Keeps Dividend Steady at $0.17 May 17
- Lear Reaches New 52-Week High (LEA) May 17
- LEAR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holder... May 17
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Lear Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend PR Newswire May 16
- Lear Corp. Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cintas May 14
- BorgWarner Still In A Long-Term Growth Lane May 13
- Light Truck Suppliers: Finding the Right Stock to Invest Fool May 13
LEA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lear Corporation is up 50.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Dana up 38.57%, and Magna International up 59.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LEA
Pro Report PDF for LEA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LEA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LEA
Did Lear Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Lear Corporation is a Fortune 500 company with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical power management systems, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 200 locations in 35 countries around the globe and employs approximately 93,000 employees. Lear was founded in 1917.