LBTYB Key Stats
- Liberty Global to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommu... May 20
- Cramer: Praise for These 5 Bold Executives May 15
- Liberty Global Announces Additional Senior Management Appointments Business Wire May 15
- Tom Mockridge to become CEO of Virgin Media Business Wire May 8
- Liberty Global shares rise after 1Q earns in line May 7
- UPC Holding Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 7
- Liberty Global Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 6
- Liberty Global Schedules Investor Call For First Quarter Results noodls May 2
- Europe Shares Close Down After Commodities Sell-Off Apr 15
- EU clears $22.6bn cable operator, pay TV takeover Apr 15
LBTYB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Global is up 59.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Liberty Global up 50.90%, and Liberty Global up 55.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LBTYB
Pro Report PDF for LBTYB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LBTYB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LBTYB
Did Liberty Global make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Liberty Global, Inc. is an American telecommunications and television company. It was formed in 2005 by the merger of the international arm of Liberty Media and UGC, and is one of the largest broadband providers outside of the United States.