LAZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7632|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||101.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lazard (LAZ) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield Street Insider Dec 10
- YieldBoost Lazard From 2.3% To 10.2% Using Options The Street Dec 10
- Cerberus moves to allow investors to exit Freedom Group-sources Reuters Dec 8
- Rockwood Rises on Talison Stake Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- OGX, creditors near accord to swap debt for stock: sources Reuters Dec 3
- Three Financial Picks for a Strong Q1 Barrons.com Dec 3
- Lazard Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Kenneth M. Jacobs to Present at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Financial Services Industry Nov 22
- Lazard Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Lazard Hits New 52-Week High Nov 19
LAZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lazard is up 43.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Evercore Partners up 101.8%, and Greenhill & Co up 10.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LAZ
Pro Report PDF for LAZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LAZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LAZ
Did Lazard make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lazard, one of the world's preeminent financial advisory and asset management firms, operates from 42 cities across 27 countries in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Central and South America. With origins dating back to 1848, the firm provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments, and individuals. The company is based in New York, New York.