KVHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5019|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.655M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KVH Expands Capacity of mini-VSAT Broadband Network in Key Asia-Pacific Region noodls Dec 3
- KVH Sponsors Unique London Event Highlighting Seafarer Welfare Concerns noodls Nov 20
- KVH Provides Free Satellite Calls to Philippines for Maritime Customers noodls Nov 13
- KVH INDUSTRIES INC \DE\ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- KVH Industries Named Media Sponsor for Seafarers' Welfare Awards noodls Oct 31
- KVH Industries' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- KVH Industries, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 am ET today Oct 30
- KVH Industries, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- KVH INDUSTRIES INC \DE\ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 30
- Q3 2013 KVH Industries, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 30
KVHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KVH Industries is up 8.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, EXFO up 10.20%, and Envivio up 72.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KVHI
Pro Strategies Featuring KVHI
Did KVH Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KVH Industries, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets mobile communications products for the marine, land mobile and in-flight markets, and navigation, guidance and stabilization products for both defense and commercial markets.