KRNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1192|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.432M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gary Siegler, Manager Of Indian Creek Investors, The Largest Holder Of Kearny Financial Asks Board To Consider Strategic Alternatives PR Newswire Dec 6
- Kearny Financial Corp. Announces Stock Repurchase Plan Completion, Authorization for Eighth Stock Repurchase Plan noodls Dec 2
- KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Kearny Financial announces 5% stock repurchase plan Dec 2
- Kearny Financial (KRNY) Approves New 5% Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 2
- KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP. Financials Nov 19
- KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Kearny Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (KRNY) Nov 5
- KEARNY FINANCIAL CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders, Other Events, Financi Nov 1
- Kearny Financial Corp. Announces Results of 2013 Annual Meeting noodls Oct 31
KRNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kearny Financial is up 17.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Capitol Federal Financial up 9.58%, and Meridian Interstate up 35.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KRNY
Pro Report PDF for KRNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KRNY
Did Kearny Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kearny Financial Corp. operates as a holding company for Kearny Federal Savings Bank that provides various financial services in New Jersey. It is a unitary savings and loan holding company. The company's business involves the ownership and operation of the bank, which engages in attracting retail deposits from the public and using those deposits, together with funds generated from operations, principal repayments on securities and loans and borrowed funds, for the investing and lending activities. It was founded on March 30, 2001 and is headquartered in Fairfield, New Jersey. Kearny Financial Corp. is a subsidiary of Kearny MHC.