KRNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1492|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.284M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|01/30/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Kearny Financial corp.results. Estimate: 0.04.|
|01/30/2014||Misc||Kearny Federal Savings Bank to Acquire Atlas Bank, Brooklyn, New York|
|10/30/2013||Earnings||Kearny Financial Corp. Reports First Quarter 2014 Operating Results. Estimate: 0.02.|
|08/01/2013||Earnings||Kearny Financial Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Operating Results. Estimate: 0.02.|
KRNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kearny Financial is up 41.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Northwest Bancshares down 0.65%, and Astoria Financial up 6.61%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KRNY
PDF Report for KRNY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KRNY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KRNY
Did Kearny Financial make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Savings & Cooperative Banks
- Company Website: http://www.kearnyfederalsavings.com
- IR Website: https://www.kearnyfederalsavings.com/ir_corporate_profile.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2013
- NAICS: Savings Institutions
- NAICS Code: 522120
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Kearny Financial Corp owns and operates Kearny Federal Savings Bank, which is engaged in the business of attracting deposits from the general public.
KRNY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KRNY","name")
- Description: =YCI("KRNY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KRNY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KRNY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KRNY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.