KOPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0094|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.091M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-177.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KOPIN CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Kopin Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Kopin Corporation Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Operating Results noodls Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Kopin Corporation Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 31
- KOPIN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- Kopin Corporation to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Thursday, October 31, 2013 Accesswire Oct 30
- Kopin Corporation to Announce Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results on Thursday, October 31 Business Wire Oct 24
- Siemens Wins Coast Guard Task Order - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 20
- Kopin Corporation to Participate at the Inaugural Oppenheimer Emerging Innovations Conference Business Wire Sep 16
- Daktronics Installs Video Displays at LAX - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 16
KOPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kopin is up 23.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, RF Micro Devices up 19.13%, and Daktronics up 71.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KOPN
Pro Strategies Featuring KOPN
Did Kopin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kopin Corporation is a developer of Golden-i™ technologies and display products.