KONG Key Stats
- Kongzhong Is Now Oversold (KONG) Nov 21
- KongZhong Corp. (KONG) Posts Raw Q3 Profit of 3c/ADS; Misses Expectations Street Insider Nov 21
- KongZhong Corporation's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- KongZhong Corp. Earnings Call scheduled for 7:30 pm ET today Nov 20
- KongZhong Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- KongZhong Corporation Reports Unaudited Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 20
- Q3 2013 KongZhong Corp. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 20
- KongZhong Partners with Eutechnyx to Publish , the First Free-to-Play Simulated Online Car Racing Game in China PR Newswire Nov 8
- Why NQ Mobile has captured a dominant share of China’s market Oct 31
- Why NQ Mobile is a leading global mobile Internet provider Oct 31
KONG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KongZhong is up 50.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Perfect World Co up 73.89%, and Changyou.com up 21.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KONG
Pro Strategies Featuring KONG
Did KongZhong make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KongZhong Corporation is a provider of WVAS and mobile games to mobile phone users and a wireless media company providing news, content, community and mobile advertising services through its wireless Internet sites in the PRC.