KMI Key Stats
- In Tax Overhaul Debate, Large vs. Small Companies May 23
- Kinder Morgan at NAPTP Conference: Merging MLPs Possible May 23
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Energy Industry Lower May 23
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (KMI) May 23
- The Sector to Avoid if You Sold Your Bonds for Higher Yielding Stocks May 21
- Billionaire Leon Cooperman's Top Stock Picks May 21
- [$$] The Big Number The Wall Street Journal May 20
- What Are the Risks at Kinder Morgan? May 20
- The Sector to Avoid if You Sold Your Bonds for Higher Yielding Stocks Fool May 20
- Betting on Keystone May 20
KMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinder Morgan is up 30.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Kinder Morgan Energy Partners up 15.48%, and El Paso Pipeline Partners up 37.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KMI
Pro Report PDF for KMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMI
Did Kinder Morgan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kinder Morgan, Inc. is an American energy company. It is also, through a subsidiary, the general partner of and owner of many of the interests in Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, a publicly traded pipeline and terminal limited partnership. Kinder Morgan Energy partners, L.P. is a leading pipeline transportation and energy storage company in North America. Kinder Morgan owns or operates approximately 26,000 miles of pipelines transporting primarily natural gas, crude oil, and petroleum products. Kinder Morgan also owns about 170 terminals that store and handle products such as gasoline, coal, and petroleum coke. Kinder Morgan is also the leading provider of carbon dioxide for enhanced oil recovery projects in North America. The company was formerly known as Kinder Morgan Holdco LLC and changed its name to Kinder Morgan, Inc. in February 2011. Kinder Morgan, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.