KMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8979|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.075B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: MFA, VIP, CMLP, KMI, HMC The Street Dec 11
- MLP Distributions: Who Gets What? Fool Dec 8
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- What To Do About Those Rising Stock Prices? Seeking Alpha Dec 8
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- KINDER MORGAN, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 6
- Are General Partners Stealing Cash From Your Pocket? Fool Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - CIEN, KMI, HK, MXIM And AXE Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Can Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Avoid El Paso's Fate? Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Don't Worry, Be Happy With Kinder Morgan Fool Dec 5
KMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kinder Morgan is up 0.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Kinder Morgan Energy up 3.89%, and El Paso Pipeline Partners down 5.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KMI
Pro Report PDF for KMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KMI
Did Kinder Morgan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kinder Morgan, Inc. is an American energy company. It is also, through a subsidiary, the general partner of and owner of many of the interests in Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, a publicly traded pipeline and terminal limited partnership. Kinder Morgan Energy partners, L.P. is a leading pipeline transportation and energy storage company in North America. Kinder Morgan owns or operates approximately 26,000 miles of pipelines transporting primarily natural gas, crude oil, and petroleum products. Kinder Morgan also owns about 170 terminals that store and handle products such as gasoline, coal, and petroleum coke. Kinder Morgan is also the leading provider of carbon dioxide for enhanced oil recovery projects in North America. The company was formerly known as Kinder Morgan Holdco LLC and changed its name to Kinder Morgan, Inc. in February 2011. Kinder Morgan, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.