KB Key Stats
- KB July Options Begin Trading May 20
- 5 Stocks Moving The Financial Sector Upward May 9
- KB FINANCIAL GROUP INC. Financials May 4
- It's Time to Cash In on Korean Banks May 3
- It's Time to Cash In on Korean Banks Fool May 2
- Top 4 Large-Cap Stocks In The Foreign Regional Banks Industry With The Highest E... Apr 30
- KB Financial Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... Apr 26
- Three Korean Banks With ADRs That Deserve Interest Apr 24
- 3 Solid Korean ADRs Likely To Benefit From Warmer Relations With The North Apr 23
- KB Financial Group, 1st Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference(April 26, 2013) noodls Apr 19
KB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KB Financial Group is up 7.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Woori Finance up 16.71%, and Shinhan Financial Group up 9.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KB
Pro Report PDF for KB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KB
Did KB Financial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
KB Financial Group Inc. (KB Financial Group), incorporated on September 29, 2008, is a Korea-based financial holding company. The Company’s operations include Kookmin Bank, a commercial bank in Korea. Its subsidiaries collectively engage in a range of businesses, including commercial banking, credit cards, asset management, bancassurance, capital markets activities and international banking. The Company is organized into four major business segments: retail banking, credit card operations, corporate banking and capital markets. As of June 30, 2011, it had a network of 1,151 domestic branches and offices, and 7 overseas branches. The company was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.