JKHY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.131|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||183.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.39%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania Migrates from In-house Processing to Outsourcing PR Newswire Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JKHY, AEL, EXPD, FLR, KO Nov 26
- DuPont Community Credit Union Selects Symitar's Episys System PR Newswire Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Jack Henry & Associates, Open Text and MKS Instruments Nov 25
- Visions Federal Credit Union Selects ProfitStars' ImageCenter noodls Nov 20
- NewDominion Bank and First National Bank of Coffee County Select Jack Henry Banking to Provide Enterprise-Wide Automation noodls Nov 19
- HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 18
- HENRY JACK & ASSOCIATES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 14
- Jack Henry & Associates Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 14
- Jack Henry & Associates Announces iPad Compatible Banking noodls Nov 14
JKHY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jack Henry & Associates is up 50.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Fiserv up 39.14%, and Dun & Bradstreet up 49.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JKHY
Pro Report PDF for JKHY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JKHY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JKHY
Did Jack Henry & Associates make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an S&P 400 company that supports more than 11,200 financial institutions with core processing solutions as well as the highly specialized products and services that financial services organizations of all asset sizes and diverse businesses outside the financial industry use to improve revenue and growth, mitigate and control financial and operational risks, and contain operating costs. Jack Henry & Associates' products and services are delivered through four business units namely; Jack Henry Banking™, Symitar™, ProfitStars® and iPay Technologies™. Jack Henry & Associates, Inc was founded in 1976 by Jack Henry and Jerry Hall and is headquartered in Monett, Missouri. JHA was ranked the 18th largest provider of information technology services to the financial services industry worldwide in the 2009 FinTech 100 surveys.