JBL Key Stats
- Can Contract Manufacturers Continue Their Strong Bull Run? Seeking Alpha May 20
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: BTZ, FSC, JBL, DLPH May 10
- Jabil Circuit Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (JBL) May 10
- Reminder - Jabil Circuit (JBL) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 9
- Flextronics 4Q Earnings In Line, Revs Miss - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- Flextronics revenue falls; more weakness ahead Apr 30
- UPDATE 1-Flextronics revenue falls; more weakness ahead Apr 30
- Flextronics revenue falls 17 percent Apr 30
- A Sneaky Way to Play the Consumer Electronics Boom Apr 30
- One Investor's Trash is Another Investor's Treasure Apr 20
JBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jabil Circuit is up 5.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.40%, Flextronics International up 14.03%, and Sanmina up 85.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JBL
Pro Report PDF for JBL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBL
Did Jabil Circuit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Jabil Circuit, Inc. is a provider of electronics manufacturing services. Jabil designs and manufactures electronic circuit boards for major OEMs in a diverse group of industries including automotive, computing and storage, consumer products, medical, networking, peripherals and telecommunications. Jabil is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida and is the second largest company in the Tampa Bay area. Jabil was founded in 1966.