JBL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.789|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||54.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||371.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - JBL Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - SMG, AIG, JBL, CBSH And WNR Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Jabil's First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Announcement Set noodls Dec 4
- Jabil’s First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Announcement Set Business Wire Dec 4
- Two Picks in Electronics Manufacturing Barrons.com Nov 29
- SGI Finalizes Terms of Global Supply Chain Partnership with Jabil Circuit noodls Nov 20
- The S&P 500: 1,800 or Bust Barrons.com Nov 18
- [video] Better bet: Old tech or new tech? CNBC Nov 15
- Cisco plummets after outlook, drags down suppliers theflyonthewall.com Nov 14
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: DDF, NUM, BFZ, BIT, JBL Nov 12
JBL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jabil Circuit is up 12.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Flextronics International up 22.90%, and Plexus up 80.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JBL
Pro Report PDF for JBL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBL
Did Jabil Circuit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. is a provider of electronics manufacturing services. Jabil designs and manufactures electronic circuit boards for major OEMs in a diverse group of industries including automotive, computing and storage, consumer products, medical, networking, peripherals and telecommunications. Jabil is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida and is the second largest company in the Tampa Bay area. Jabil was founded in 1966.