JACK Key Stats
- Chipotle's Easy Win Fool Jun 18
- Analysts: SodaStream Sales Are Picking Up and 3 More Research Notes to Look Over Jun 18
- Stocks Soar; Dow Marks Sixth Day Of Triple-Digit Swings Jun 18
- A Big Mac For This Dividend Investor Please Jun 18
- Jack in the Box added to Focus List at B. Riley Jun 18
- Jack In The Box Jumps On Qdoba Closings Jun 18
- [video] Cramer's Mad Dash: JACK Could Go Higher Jun 18
- Jack in the Box Pops on Qdoba Closures Jun 18
- [video] Restaurant Wars: Red Robin vs. Bloomin' Brands Jun 17
- Jack in the Box to close 67 Qdoba sites Jun 17
JACK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jack In The Box is up 52.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Cheesecake Factory up 33.95%, and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers up 89.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JACK
Pro Report PDF for JACK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JACK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JACK
Did Jack In The Box make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California, where it is still headquartered today. In total, the chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States. Food items include the Jumbo Jack, Sourdough Jack, Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit, and the Ultimate Cheeseburger. The company also operates the Qdoba Mexican Grill chain.