JACK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.141|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||51.15M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Would You Serve Chipotle at Your Wedding? Fast Casual Catering Might Be the Next Big Thing Fool Dec 9
- [$$] Jack in the Box Ready to Pop Dec 6
- Analyst lifts Jack in the Box rating, price target Dec 5
- Wedbush Upgrades Jack In The Box (JACK) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 5
- Jack in the Box upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush Dec 5
- Jack in the Box Inc. Promotes Three Executives noodls Dec 3
- Jack in the Box and Qdoba Look Set to Take Down Chipotle Fool Dec 1
- JACK IN THE BOX INC /NEW/ Financials Nov 30
- Insider Trading Alert - APO, RJF, OPK, NDAQ And JACK Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Jack Is Back, Bigger than Ever Fool Nov 25
JACK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jack In The Box is up 69.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Domino's Pizza up 64.95%, and AFC Enterprises up 51.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JACK
Pro Report PDF for JACK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JACK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JACK
Did Jack In The Box make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jack in the Box Inc. owns, operates and franchises quick-service restaurants and Qdoba Mexican Grill fast-casual restaurants.