IVR Key Stats
- Cramer's Lightning Round - We Don't Want To Touch Arcos Dorados (3/4/14) Yahoo 03/05 06:14 ET
- Lightning Round: AT&T, Synovus Financial & More Yahoo 03/04 18:37 ET
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks on Sale The Street 03/04 13:50 ET
- Insider Trading Alert - IVR, COST And WLL Traded By Insiders The Street 03/04 05:30 ET
- INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/03 14:31 ET
- What To Hold: 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks RIG, RRD, IVR The Street 02/25 05:30 ET
- Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Invesco Mortgage Capital (IVR) to Buy Street Insider 02/24 07:49 ET
- Invesco Mortgage Capital upgraded by Wunderlich Yahoo 02/24 06:29 ET
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces 2014 Annual Stockholders Meeting noodls 02/20 18:06 ET
- Invesco Mortgage Capital's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/20 14:16 ET
IVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Invesco Mortgage Capital is down 7.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Blackstone Mortgage Trust up 29.47%, and Capstead Mortgage up 14.27%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IVR
Pro Report PDF for IVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IVR
Did Invesco Mortgage Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Diversified
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust (or REIT) that acquires, finances and manages residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. It seeks to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to its shareholders, primarily through dividends and secondarily through capital appreciation. The company invests in residential mortgage-backed securities. It was founded on June 5, 2008 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.