IVR Key Stats
- Invesco Mortgage Sets Preferred Dividend Fool Jun 18
- Daily Dividend Report: FITB, IVR, AMTG, SUI, USB Jun 18
- This Stock Has A 14.26% Yield And Sells For Less Than Book Jun 18
- InPlay: Invesco Mortgage Capital declared a cash dividend of $0.65 per share for... Jun 18
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2013 Preferred Stock Divi... Jun 17
- Insiders Bullish on Certain Holdings of VBR Jun 17
- Could It Be? Mortgage REITs Finally Rebounding Jun 13
- Invesco Mortgage Capital's Management Presents at Morgan Stanley Financials Conf... Jun 12
- MBS REITs Look Good Now, But Can Their Performance Hold Up? Fool Jun 11
- [$$] Six Mortgage REITs That May Cut Dividends Jun 11
IVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Invesco Mortgage Capital is up 13.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Annaly Capital Management down 10.71%, and MFA Financial up 30.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IVR
Pro Report PDF for IVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IVR
Did Invesco Mortgage Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust (or REIT) that acquires, finances and manages residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. It seeks to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to its shareholders, primarily through dividends and secondarily through capital appreciation. The company invests in residential mortgage-backed securities. It was founded on June 5, 2008 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.