IVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-92.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.292|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||314.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-82.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||13.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - IVR, DXCM, VR, CLX And APO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Ranking Our Favorite Mortgage REITs Fool Dec 8
- Ouch! Mortgage REITs Get Slammed Fool Dec 7
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: NLY, WIN, FE, IVR, XTEX The Street Dec 6
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- House of Morgan Divided on Junk as Returns Wane: Credit Markets Bloomberg Dec 4
- Invesco Mortgage Purchases All of Bond Deal as Demand Declines Bloomberg Dec 3
- INVESCO MORTGAGE CAPITAL INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Increase in Share Repurchase Program and Provides Update on Residential and Commercial Loan Investments noodls Dec 2
IVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Invesco Mortgage Capital is down 19.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Annaly Capital down 22.12%, and Western Asset Mortgage down 4.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IVR
Pro Report PDF for IVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IVR
Did Invesco Mortgage Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust (or REIT) that acquires, finances and manages residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. It seeks to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns to its shareholders, primarily through dividends and secondarily through capital appreciation. The company invests in residential mortgage-backed securities. It was founded on June 5, 2008 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.