Investors Title (ITIC)

Add to Watchlists Create an Alert
72.57 -0.07  -0.10% NASDAQ Sep 17, 1:38PM BATS Real time Currency in USD
View Full Chart
ITIC Price Chart
View All Events

ITIC Events

Date Type Description
08/27/2014 Dividends Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Aug 12 2014, Pay Date: Sep 15 2014
06/12/2014 Dividends Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: May 22 2014, Pay Date: Jun 30 2014
05/21/2014 Misc Annual General Meeting for Investors Title Co
03/13/2014 Dividends Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Mar 03 2014, Pay Date: Mar 31 2014
11/27/2013 Dividends Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Nov 12 2013, Pay Date: Dec 16 2013
View All Performance Charts

ITIC Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Investors Title is down 4.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.12%, Assured Guaranty up 24.24%, and Employers Holdings down 31.87%.

Get Quote for

Portfolio Strategies Featuring ITIC

Did Investors Title make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.

ITIC Profile

  • Sector: Financial Services
  • Industry: Insurance - Specialty
  • Company Website:
  • IR Website:
  • HQ Country: United States
  • HQ State/Province: North Carolina
  • Incorporation Country: United States
  • Incorporation State/Province: North Carolina
  • Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
  • Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
  • Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
  • NAICS: Direct Title Insurance Carriers
  • NAICS Code: 524127
  • NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
  • NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance

Investors Title Co is a holding company that operates through its subsidiaries. Its main business activity is the issuance of residential and commercial title insurance through ITIC and NITIC.

ITIC Excel Add-In Codes

  • Name: =YCI("ITIC","name")
  • Description: =YCI("ITIC","description")
  • Sector: =YCI("ITIC","sector")
  • Industry: =YCI("ITIC","industry")
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ITIC","fye")

To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.

Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.


Already registered? Click here to sign in.

Access watchlists and custom data alerts.
Start your free account.

Get Started Now

Upgrade to {{}}. Start your {{}} Membership


{{ ? "Upgrade Now" : "Start My Free Trial"}}

Already a {{}} Member? Sign in here.