INVN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||54.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Web.com, InvenSense Among IBD 50 Stocks Shaping Bases Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- New tech leadership emerges as giants' growth slows USA TODAY Dec 3
- Can Analog Devices Win Big From AT&T and Sprint? Fool Nov 25
- 3 Reasons InvenSense Will Grow, Grow, Grow Fool Nov 21
- InvenSense: Wedge Pounds the Table on Samsung 'Gear' Prospects Barrons.com Nov 20
- INVENSENSE INC Financials Nov 14
- INVENSENSE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligat Nov 13
- InvenSense: More Growth Factors Than A Hormone Factory Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- INVENSENSE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- InvenSense Prices $150 Million Convertible Senior Notes Due 2018 noodls Nov 7
INVN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InvenSense is up 68.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Analog Devices up 22.01%, and Gartner up 40.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INVN
Pro Report PDF for INVN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INVN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INVN
Did InvenSense make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InvenSense, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and sells micro-electro-mechanical system gyroscopes for motion tracking devices in consumer electronics.