INSM Key Stats
Street Insider07/31 17:07
Street Insider06/19 11:22
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Insmed Inc|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Insmed Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result. Estimate: -0.39.|
|03/06/2014||Earnings||Insmed, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results. Estimate: -0.40.|
|11/05/2013 08:30 EDT||Misc||Insmed to Host Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call|
|11/05/2013||Earnings||Insmed to Host Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results. Estimate: -0.34.|
|08/06/2013 08:30 EDT||Misc||Insmed to Host Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call on Tuesday, August 6, 2013|
|08/06/2013||Earnings||Insmed Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results. Estimate: -0.42.|
INSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Insmed is up 55.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals down 1.26%, and OxiGene down 10.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for INSM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring INSM
Did Insmed make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.insmed.com
- IR Website: http://investor.insmed.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Virginia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Insmed, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing and commercializing inhaled therapies for patients battling serious lung diseases that are often life threatening. Its lead product candidate is ARIKAYCE.
INSM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("INSM","name")
- Description: =YCI("INSM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("INSM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("INSM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("INSM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.