INO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1010%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2847|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-325.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 2014 Could Be A Big Year For Inovio, Merrimack, And NeoStem Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- This Week in Biotech Fool Nov 23
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now Nov 20
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/20: (SGOC) (JCP) (NQ) Higher; (NWBO) (AEZS) (LOW) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 20
- Keep an Eye on Inovio, ImmunoGen, Roche, and Johnson & Johnson Today Fool Nov 20
- Insider Interest, Positive Trial Data And Upcoming Catalysts, Everything Is Going For In Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) Said MERS Virus Vaccine Shows Immune Response in Preclinical Trial Street Insider Nov 20
- Inovio Pharmaceutical's DNA Vaccine for the Deadly MERS Virus Induces Robust Immune Response in Preclinical Trial noodls Nov 20
- Inovio's DNA vaccine for MERS virus induces robust immune responses in trial theflyonthewall.com Nov 20
- These 3 Catalysts Could Unlock Inovio's True Value Fool Nov 19
INO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Inovio Pharmaceuticals is up 288.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Roche Holding up 44.60%, and Vical down 62.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INO
Pro Report PDF for INO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INO
Did Inovio Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biomedical company, focused on the development of next-generation vaccines to prevent or treat cancers and chronic infectious diseases.