INGR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.01%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.126|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||404.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.35%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ingredion Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for INGR Nov 7
- INGREDION CELEBRATES EXPANSION OF GLOBAL R&D CENTER IN BRIDGEWATER, N.J. noodls Nov 6
- [$$] Sweetener Maker Is Commodities Middleman The Wall Street Journal Nov 6
- [video] Ingredion CEO: What's in a Name? Nov 5
- INGREDION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- INGREDION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 31
- [$$] Ingredion Is Looking for Acquisitions Large and Small Oct 30
- Ingredion Incorporated Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- CFO Moves: Diebold, Ingredion, Teva The Wall Street Journal Oct 30
- Ingredion's net income falls 23 percent Oct 30
INGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ingredion is up 5.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Tyson Foods up 74.82%, and Flowers Foods up 39.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INGR
Pro Report PDF for INGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INGR
Did Ingredion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ingredion Inc refines corn and produces sweeteners and starches. Its products include glucose syrups, high fructose corn syrup & high maltose syrups. It also offers refined corn oil to producers of margarine, salad dressings, mayonnaise & other foods.