INGR Key Stats
- INGREDION INCORPORATED TO PRESENT AT THE CITI 2013 GLOBAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE ON... May 23
- 3 Companies That Add Taste and Texture to Your Portfolio May 21
- 3 Companies That Add Taste and Texture to Your Portfolio Fool May 20
- 3 Low P/E Stocks for Your Watch List May 16
- INGREDION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 16
- INGREDION INCORPORATED DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.38 PER SHARE Thomson Reuters ONE May 15
- INGREDION INC Financials May 10
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Ingredion's Earnings Fool May 9
- INGREDION INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Is Ingredion Going to Burn You? Fool May 6
INGR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ingredion is up 39.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Flowers Foods up 81.06%, and B&G Foods up 40.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for INGR
Pro Report PDF for INGR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INGR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INGR
Did Ingredion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ingredion Incorporated is a Westchester, IL based ingredient solutions provider. The company processes corn, tapioca, wheat, potatoes and other raw materials into ingredients for the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical industries as well as numerous industrial sectors. With more than 10,000 employees around the world, Ingredion serves customers in more than 60 diverse markets in over 40 countries. In 2011, net sales reached $6.2 billion