INFN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-38.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - GWRE, INFN, PLCE, OXY And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - SF, INFN, SM, SYK And NLSN Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 29
- Ciena, Infinera See Boost in Q3 North America Optical Sales, Say Ovum, Dell'Oro Barrons.com Nov 20
- Infinera’s Dr. David Welch Receives Prestigious Engineering Award from Institution of Engineering and Technology noodls Nov 20
- Infinera's Dr. David Welch Receives Prestigious Engineering Award From Institution of Engineering and Technology Marketwired Nov 20
- TeliaSonera International Carrier Completes Major North America Expansion with Infinera Intelligent Transport Network noodls Nov 19
- Zayo to Deliver Terabit Capacity for Supercomputing 2013 with Infinera DTN-X noodls Nov 18
- Infinera (INFN) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 7
- INFINERA CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Infinera to Participate in Investment Community Conferences in New York City noodls Oct 30
INFN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Infinera is up 53.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.34%, Cisco Systems up 6.09%, and Silicom up 134.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for INFN
Pro Report PDF for INFN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download INFN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring INFN
Did Infinera make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Infinera Corp. provides digital optical networking systems to telecommunications carriers. The company offers a range of product support offerings, including hardware and software technical support, installation and deployment services, spares management, first line maintenance services, on-site technical services, professional services, product technical training and extended product warranties to its customers. Its products include DTN System, Infinera Line System, ATN System, IQ Network Operating System, and Management Suite. Infinera Corporation markets and sells its products and related support services primarily through its direct sales force, as well as through distribution or support partners worldwide. The company, formerly known as Zepton Networks, was founded by David F. Welch and Drew Perkins in December 2000 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.