III Key Stats
- Accenture Helps Insurance Companies May 17
- Accenture Helps Insurance Companies - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of In... May 15
- Microgrids Revenue to Boom: Navigant May 14
- Corp Exec Board Maintains Steady Dividend May 14
- Information Services Group, Inc.'s CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call... May 14
- Microgrids Revenue to Boom: Navigant - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Corp Exec Board Maintains Steady Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- INFORMATION SERVICES GROUP INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- BRIEF-Information Services shares up 11.6 pct after the bell following results May 13
III Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Information Services Group is up 50.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.47%, CRA International down 4.59%, and Exponent up 21.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for III
Pro Report PDF for III
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download III Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring III
Did Information Services Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?