IGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4063|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.630M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-157.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/16 12:56
Street Insider07/07 08:25
|02/18/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 India Globalization Capital (Igc) Earnings Results|
|11/11/2013||Earnings||India Globalization Capital (Igc) Announces Financial Results for the Second Quarter Ended September 30, 2013|
|09/30/2013||Misc||AGM Event for India Globalization Capital Inc|
IGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). India Globalization Cap is down 28.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, AK Steel Holding up 207.8%, and Companhia Siderurgica up 24.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for IGC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring IGC
Did India Globalization Cap make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Steel
- Company Website: http://www.indiaglobalcap.com
- IR Website: http://www.indiaglobalcap.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Maryland
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Iron Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212210
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
India Globalization Capital Inc is engaged in acquiring, incubating, financing and growing companies in multiple industries & locations. The Company trades iron ore & lease construction equipment in India; and operates iron ore plants in China.
IGC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("IGC","name")
- Description: =YCI("IGC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("IGC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("IGC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("IGC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.